In this page I’ll review my favorite and professional dj controller for ipad for you, including different price ranges.
I have added many new dj controller for ipad that are worthy to consider. They will prove to be a great buy for you. To mare sure you get the best dj controller for ipad, I’m going to constantly update this page to bring you the most current information.
Just enjoy shopping!
Best Dj Controller for iPad Ratings
MIXTRACK PRO is a complete DJ system that works with the music on your Mac or PC. MIXTRACK PRO’s classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup connects to your computer so you can scratch, mix, loop, and much more.
- “I’d definitely highly recommend this controller for any beginner DJ.” – Mo
- “Works the best with Virtual DJ 7 Pro software, but works with anything else including Serato and Traktor.” – Caleb Griffin
- “They are very responsive and feels good when using them.” – Me
MIXTRACK is a powerhouse controller in a compact chassis for performing and producing with DJ software. The familiar layout works just like two decks and a mixer so whether you’re a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK is easy to learn and handles advanced techniques.
- “Whether you’re a bedroom dj or doing house parties, this is a good piece to start with.” – kthomp23
- “Overall, this product is great for beginners and I recommend it.” – Absentminded DJ
- “Great budget controllers with good features.” – Brian
NUMARK-PRO SOUND NUMARK USB DJ CONTROLLER PERP ULTRA-PORTABLE
- “Great controller for starters in the DJ’s world.” – Claudio Moya
- “Comes with “Virtual dj lite” which works perfectly with the controller.” – slimfacemenace
- “They came on and would stay off after that. had no problem returning it tho.” – Reg
iPad numark dj controller
- “Im starting as a Dj, and it is a great device.” – manuel arismendi
- “The IDJPRO syncs the song, counts the BPM’s then lets you mix the song with a perfect transition.” – Jonathan
- “Works ok, but if you’re use to a lap top, accessing music without using the key board will take getting use to.” – JFinnegan
This ultra-compact controller gives any music enthusiast the ability to make their own unique music mixes. Bundled with the Virtual DJ Limited Edition software by Atomix Productions, the DDJ-ERGO controller enables consumers to be creative with their music collection as soon as they take the unit out of the box.
- “This product is a lot of fun to use, and will take your DJ skills to the next level.” – Robert Klaproth
- “It is called the Ergo for a good reason, it is exactly the right size, with all of the controls well spaced out and exactly where they should be.” – Andrew Anderson
- “I like the Virtual DJ program that comes with the device, but it’s interface is way too complex for beginners.” – Dan Mozgai
The DDJ-T1 bundled with theTraktor Pioneer DDJ-1 Edition 2 software will be available for sale at the end of August, 2011.
Premium DJ Controller with CD and USB Playback
- “It’s compact, easy to manipulate and I love the options of CD and Thumb drive capability.” – Young
- “Really great piece of equipment.” – Kevin Ramoutar
- “The Numark N4 would be a much better option for someone looking for this but again, it only ships with Serato DJ Intro.” – Dave
Vestax and Serato have joined forces. Sharing their technology and compiled feedback from Pro DJ’s and users from around the world, they have created a dedicated DJ USB MIDI / Audio system and software offering absolute control.
- “The Vestax VCI-300 makes DJing so enjoyable.” – Jesse C.
- “Extremely happy with the purchase.” – E. Williams- Robinson
- “Very good investment indeed, the days of the turntable may indeed be numbered!” – Jonathan D. Bates
Suggestions of the Best dj controller for ipad
Do you have any dj controller for ipad suggestions that you think dj controller for ipad would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.