In this page I’ll review my favorite and professional dj scratch mixer for you, including different price ranges.
I have added many new dj scratch mixer that are worthy to consider. They will prove to be a great buy for you. To mare sure you get the best dj scratch mixer, I’m going to constantly update this page to bring you the most current information.
Just enjoy shopping!
Choosing the Best Dj Scratch Mixer
MIXTRACK PRO is a complete DJ system that works with the music on your Mac or PC. MIXTRACK PRO’s classic two-turntables-and-a-mixer setup connects to your computer so you can scratch, mix, loop, and much more.
- “I’d definitely highly recommend this controller for any beginner DJ.” – Mo
- “Works the best with Virtual DJ 7 Pro software, but works with anything else including Serato and Traktor.” – Caleb Griffin
- “They are very responsive and feels good when using them.” – Me
The Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 lets you mix two tracks with a single controller. This ultra-mobile, USB-powered controller hooks right up to your PC or laptop, with no power supply needed.
- “This product is pretty good and I definitely recommend it for beginners or PRO DJs who love to mix and play music.” – D. Marsaw
- “Overall, For an entry level unit that is very easy on the budget, this controller is GREAT.” – Mauricio Sanchez
- “I’m using this controller in my timecoded setup and it works great with Virtual dj 6.0.7 pro.” – bluediamond
The Hercules DJ Console Rmx is a digital audio console designed for advanced and professional DJs. Stellar features include a solid metal casing, broad surface, well-designed, accessible buttons and knobs, precise and comprehensive controls, a built-in audio interface with 4 inputs and 4 outputs and an aggressive price.
- “I recommend this to any DJ who is looking for a great MIDI controller on a budget.” – David Witthoft
- “I forgot to mention that when you upgrade the Virtual DJ software that comes with the RMX Console to Virtual DJ Pro you can mix music videos as well.” – R. Fuller
- “This is overall a very well built controller.” – M@
NS6 is a 4-channel Digital DJ controller with complete built-in mixer and four decks of software control. NS6 is the first truly pro-grade DJ controller and standalone 4-channel mixer with effects, allowing you to mix external sources with tracks on your computer.
- “I recommend this controller/mixer if you are a club dj or pro dj.” – Dj Hooligan
- “The effects are a low point of the NS6 but the build quality and important features work well which makes this a great choice.” – R. Freiberger
- “Best bang for the buck, nice feel and look numark does again!” – Michael Perez
Idj2Go Dj Controller
- “I was amazed how well it worked.” – Tom B
- “It is a great mixer and is also fun at parties.” – Kimberly Micohn
- “Looks like I am the only one that had this problem so certainly don’t base it solely on my review.” – C. Floyd
The world’sbest DJ controller is now even better. From Numark, the world’s leading creator of DJ technology, comes Mixtrack II, now with a streamlined design and an expanded layout of professional controls, including 16 backlit multifunction drum pads and illuminated touch activated platters.
M2 is a two-channel DJ scratch mixer with all the essentials to hit the stage in Numark style. Switchable phono/line inputs for turntables, CD players, and other line sources make M2 a superb choice for any DJ setting from weddings to clubs, parties to practice setups.
- “So far this thing is working great.” – Creature
- “Great mixer for any DJ, beginner or advanced.” – Ana1
- “My son loves it.” – Karen
M4 is a three-channel tabletop mixer designed for any DJ who needs maximum flexibility. It features a replaceable crossfader with reverse and slope controls, a 1/4 microphone input with EQ, and plenty of routing for phono and line level devices.
- “This is a pretty solid product and for the most part REALLY impressed by it.” – Alex Silgalis
- “I was DJ on the 80′s and worked with several Numark Mixers they were good but this one is awsome.” – Esteban Perez Bauza
- “I recomend this product for beginners or for someone that isn’t looking to spend a lot of money for all the extra bells and whistles that other mixers come with.” – Brian A. Crane
The Stanton M203 2 Channel DJ Mixer has clean and intuitive layout was designed by working DJs with the goal of giving aspiring DJs a comfortable layout with a minimum of fuss – yet even experienced pros will be able to appreciate the instantly familiar look and feel of the Stanton M203.
Suggestions of the Best dj scratch mixer
Do you have any dj scratch mixer suggestions that you think dj scratch mixer would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.